Monday, January 24, 2005

Simple Newborn hat and bootie pattern!!


Here is a baby hat and booties that I have just completed. I am knitting hats like these for a hospital nursery. I am knitting booties like these and other patterns for the neonatal ICU of a hospital nearby. Both of these patterns are really simple.

Hat Pattern:
-newborn size
-Use size 6 needles. Cast on 30 stitches.
-Pattern: *Knit one Row. Purl one Row. Knit one row.* Repeat from *to* 34
times. (102 rows total) Cast off.
-with yarn needle, draw on long edge of knitting together. sew short edges together and add pompom on top.

Leave a comment if you want the bootie pattern!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do i get the pattern for these adorable booties???

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please send me the bootie pattern?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Patience said...

Please send me the bootie pattern :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Can you send me the bootie pattern? Pretty please?

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love the bootie pattern. I knit for charity, Threads of Love.
Thanks.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please send me the bootie pattern. I would like to use up some small amounts of yarn and this pattern looks perfect. Thank you.

5:33 PM  
Blogger knit2 said...

Please send me the pattern for the booties. They look very fun to make! Thank you

5:52 PM  
Blogger knit2 said...

If anyone would have this pattern for the booties, could you please send it to me. Thank you.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous patlong@1kbb.com said...

Please email me the bootie pattern. I saw a bootie that was made with the eyelash yarn along with the baby yarn and it looked like a fuzzy slipper. Really cute. I need a very easy bootie pattern to try it with. thank,
Pat L.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a new handbag puff ugg
site.
It's mostly about handbag puff ugg
related resources.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home