Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Booties are getting finished

I worked out a color change pattern in the Knitting for Baby pattern to simulate little mary janes with socks in them.
. you can see a bigger pic in the finished bootie gallery.

so far i have only completed one. it is a little frustrating because there are additional modifications that i would like to make, but i have to make the second bootie to match. I knit this out of shachenmayer micro microspun acrylic which i think could be the ultimate in bootie yarn. it is pretty fine gauge, supersoft, and washable. unfortunately i didnt figure this out until elann was pretty much out of it, so getting more is out of the question.

Also, Mush finished her adaptation of the "Angora baby booties." They are cute!.


Post a Comment

<< Home